Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Thoughts, New Dreams, Same Direction!

Always moving forward.

Been gone for a while but now I'm back. I'm going to take the time to write down these thoughts and revelations that I've been having. I havent logged on for a while but I remember that I had a few draft posts that I never published. As I reread some of my old posts, I started thinking about how things have changed. Many of those posts need to be modified and I'm glad to see the differences between what I feel now and what I have written in the past. I know that some of my experiences and posts will help a lot of people, especially the seekers. Since my absence I have gone through many changes. My thought patterns are different. My dreams have changed. But my mind is as strong as ever. I'm on that Warrior's discipline and I'm loving it. I started a training routine that is so hard and so mind breaking that I question why I do it everyday. However, something inside me keeps pushing me forward. Sometimes I dont even know where I get the motivation from to "choose death" everyday because death is certainly what it feels like. I'm going to take a new direction with my writings. I will be posting more and more about fitness, disciple, diet, exercise and holistic practices. I'm sure that many of you will find this information useful and I'm excited to share!

The only thing guaranteed in life is change, not necessarily death and taxes.

Get ready for some crazy insights!

No comments:

Post a Comment